Whether you are a frequent traveler with a lot of destinations ticked off already or are traveling for the first time, we all are looking for simple tips that can save our time, money and stress during the trip. Traveling is a chance to learn about new places; new culture and a totally new experience and we all definitely want to make it memorable.
1) Check-in early: Many airlines keep the emergency and bulkhead seats blocked until someone physically checks in, so if you want to travel with little more leg space, check-in early and ask for these seats.
2) Choose the best card: Carry the best credit or travel card that let you do the transactions without any additional fees for international transactions. You can just use your card and avoid carrying too much cash.
3) Carry the camera and other things: You need your camera to capture all the lovely moments and places you experience during your trip. Also, check out these best binoculars under 200 to add it to your experience.
4) Get food faster on the flight: If you want to finish up your food fast and rest for remaining flight, ask for specialized meals like medical meals, low carbs, low sodium or diabetic meals that are served first.
5) Long layovers: Many airlines offer free accommodation, meals and transfer for layover longer than 6 hours. Check if your airlines provide this option before you book your tickets.
6) Download offline maps: It is better to have local maps downloaded on your phone in case you do not have an internet connection.
7) Snacks: The airlines provide you adequate food for your journey but carrying some quick snacks items like granola bars can come in handy when you are super hungry and there is still time for next meal to be served.…