YouTube is huge today and the number of users of YouTube is sporadically increasing as we speak. This did not happen overnight. The channel was perhaps not created with the expectation that so many applications would one day be possible. But here it is today, as one of the most popular video sharing platforms in the world. In the social media realm, this channel has a significant place. If given a choice to pick just a handful of channels to use in digital media people are very likely to pick YouTube as one of the choices. And if you check out the website https://www.galaxymarketing.global you will understand how marketing assistants like these are helping businesses put social media to good use. With all this happening currently with YouTube, are you curious to know how it all began?
- The domain was launched on February 14, 2005. This was a channel founded by Jawed Karim, Steve Chen and Chad Hurley.
- With sound knowledge in computer technology and has worked in PayPal, the trio came together to create an easy to use video sharing platform to upload videos and then share them with others.
- It was a company that started out small with the help of angel investments and today there are so many out there who earn revenue from this channel.
- Within a year after the inception, the company or rather the channel showed prominent growth and was recognized as one of the quickest expanding companies in the world.
- There are rumors that tell that the idea behind YouTube dawned when the reality struck the founders that sharing videos through email was not something that could easily happen way back then. Even today most of the mail clients have stringent limits on the size of the attachments on the email.
Millions and millions of people today use YouTube for sharing videos and to show their creative side.